Located on Rua de Nam Keng in Central Taipa
- Buckingham is one of Macau’s tallest luxury residential towers. At 50 stories high, apartments on the higher floors command impressive views of either the Cotai Strip or the outer harbour though it has to be said that the majority of units’ views are obscured in the main by adjacent buildings which can make some feel quite dark.
- The entrance aims to give a sense of European luxury with its 22-foot porte-cochere, and a lobby with chandeliers, deep leather sofas and copies of classic works of art.
- Parking is on the first 4 storeys and the clubhouse and garden on the 5/F. The outdoor pool is set in a small attractive garden but sadly doesn’t get much sun as its surrounded by buildings. The gym is small but serviceable. There is a separate garden with small neat lawn and a couple of covered seating areas. A decent sized function room offers useful entertainment space for private parties.
- All the 184 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units have balconies and range in size from 1,000 sq ft to 2,288 sq ft. The 9 high-ceiling duplexes are around 3,000 sq ft and also come with balconies.
- The location of this property is one of its best selling points; its within a short walk from supermarkets, restaurants, banks, post office, and the charming Old Taipa Village with its pubs, cafes and specialty restaurants. The Cotai strip – the main location of Taipa’s hotels and casinos – is about a 20 minute walk through the village. And 10 minutes walk away is the lovely leafy Grand Taipa hill with its well laid out family trails for those who enjoy outdoor exercise.
- Not always easy these days to find a unit in the Buckingham because of its convenient location and general shortage of the newer central Taipa properties, there are however ones that come on the market that Ambiente will know about, so for further enquiries please email us on [email protected] or call Ryan on 6276-2219, Emily on 6613-3359 or Cora on 6283-3526
*For reference only