Property is rented
A stunning 4-bedroom family home in Ocean Gardens
- Located on the ‘Little Taipa Hill’, with commanding views of the Macau skyline from a spacious terrace.
- Green vista at back of the property from a second terrace.
- Recently installed elevator from adjacent to the building to the main road and public transport below has enhanced convenience for travel
- 5 mins drive to central Taipa, 10 mins to CoTai, and 10 mins to central Macau
- Small on site pool and tennis courts, and access to the Ocean Gardens Clubhouse next door
- This apartment has 4 large bedrooms, 3 modern bathrooms, open plan living-dining room.
- Partly open and huge Western-style kitchen with air conditioning, pantry and housekeeping area.
- Recently repainted throughout and all new windows.
- This apartment is being rented either unfurnished or semi-furnished, depending on the new tenant’s requirements
- Size: 3442 sq.ft (G), 2410 sq.ft (N)
- Rent: HKD28,000 inclusive of one car park
- For further details please email us on [email protected] or call Ryan on (+853) 6276-2219 or Emily on (+853) 6613-3359
- Open View
- sea view
- family home
Ocean Gardens is one of the first large scale residential complexes built on the island of Taipa. A ‘garden city within a city’, it sits on the North West shore, across the harbor from the peninsular of Macau and benefits from being located on the main public transport route between Macau and Taipa. There are 3 bridges that connect Taipa to Macau, the central one being only for public transport use. Ocean Gardens hugs the coast between this central bridge and the Sai Van bridge (often referred to as the MacDonald bridge on account of is “M” shaped arches) so it is less than a 5 minute taxi or private car drive into the heart of Macau’s business and world heritage district.
Heading south towards central Taipa and the Cotai strip there are buses aplenty so all in all it is conveniently located without being set in the crowded confines of Taipa or the peninsular. The journey by car to the Macau International Airport and the Taipa Ferry Terminal is within 15 minutes. To the Barrier Gate and Zhuhai, depending on traffic, it’s about half an hour.
Built on a prime 19-hectare site Ocean Gardens is made up of 34 residential buildings, most around 23 storeys high with apartment units ranging from 800 to 3700 square feet, and a central stand-along clubhouse. Construction began in the late 80’s, and then the most recent buildings on the water front were completed in the late 90s. Over the years it has become a well-established neighbourhood for locals and expatriates who enjoy living close to the convenience of down-town Taipa, but prefer having the open space and for most, the superb sea views, that built-up central Taipa no longer offers.
Ocean Club is the complex’s private club. Sadly it has become like a tired old British club with peeling wall paper and out dated décor. However it offers members and their families a lovely open space with plenty of sun against a backdrop of Taipa hill for 3 swimming pools and sun deck lounging area. There’s a reasonable gym, underutilized tennis and squash courts, a function room, a spa (not at all luxurious but perfectly functional), and a good coffee shop offering consistently steady basic family meals both Western and Asian.
Ocean Gardens is home to 10,000 residents. Its management provides 24 hour security for all the buildings and has ensured that there are several conveniences provided to accommodate residents’ needs; shuttle bus service into central Macau, an excellent laundry and supermarket, three restaurants, a convenience store, a home repair and fit out shop, a spa and a nursery. There is 24 hour security in all the buildings.